There’s no difference whatsoever between this level and the original Candy Crush Saga level – you have the same number of moves, and the same star scores to achieve. Of course, you have Odus to think about as well, now, but there are usually a limited number of moves you can choose from, and keeping him balanced isn’t an issue.
The level itself looks a lot more difficult than it actually is. There’s only one possible move you can make for your first move, and if you keep working to the right of the board until the ingredient starts to move, this becomes a very standard ingredient level.
You only have fifteen moves, so make whatever special candy you can along the way, but with a bit of patience, you’ll get through this level.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• The only move you have to make is the one it starts you out with.
• Work totally on the right side of the board clearing licorice cages and meringue.
• That way you will have a set section cleared for all your ingredients to fall.
• Remember to keep odus balanced.