Level 68 requires you to clear 54 jelly squares, 200,000 points, in 18 moves. This level can create cascades, but you do not want to do that. It will upset the delicate balance of Odus’s perch and he will fall with only a six-color discrepancy in the balance of colors. The goal is to create a color bomb and striped candy which can be used after the Moonstruck phase. Start in on the bottom-right corner to wipe out the trouble area first.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start by opening up the licorice cages.
• This will give you a whole board filled with double jelly.
• You will need to get the licorice cages open for other candies to drop down on the board.
• Make combo candies to clear jelly.
• Keep odus balanced and try to get moonstruck before the level ends.