The chocolate won’t spread until you break the meringue and bring down the candy, but you also won’t have much room to play with. Focus on making matches over the meringues and breaking through, then make small quick matches around the chocolate area – match-3s are enough here, but grab the +5s when they fall down.
If you see an obvious special candy, make it and take it, but working around the chocolate should get you the score you require.
• This is a timed level.
• You need to score 20,000 points in 120 seconds.
• First start making moves to clear the meringues.
• This will give you a bigger playing board and more moves to make.
• Make special candies whenever you can to get more points.
• Clear chocolate so it doesn’t spread all over the board.
• Collect 5+ candies to get more time.