First break the meringues up top to make sure you get the candies coming on the board. The marmalade coated candies will help you make some dents in the wall of meringues on the left that’s guarding the ingredients – after that, aim to make colour bombs with striped candy or striped and wrapped candy combos to crush your way through it.
Making combos to crush the meringue at the top of the left hand side is the hardest, so look for any opportunities to make match-4s up there after every move, and if you get a colour bomb and striped candy combo, go for the striped candy that has the most colours up top.
• In this level you need to bring down all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• The first thing you need to do is break the layer of meringue on the top right.
• This will open up the pathway for candies to fall on the board.
• Unlock the marmalade coated candies and detonate them.
• This will put a dent in the meringue candies blocking the ingredient.
• After you make your dent the only hope you have is to get lucky making candy combos.
• Make as many as you can to guide the ingredient down before the chocolate starts spreading.